Monday 27 April 2020
Hello Year 5!
Please check our Google classroom stream daily to see new assignments.
Over the next few weeks, we will be working on:
- A piece of written work based on Wonder
- Revision of 12/24 hour time and calculating elapsed time
- Learning about the continents and oceans of the world
- Exploring evaporation and condensation
- Recreating the work of LS Lowry
- Five Ways to Wellbeing
There will be activities set on Active Learn, Sumdog and SeeSaw in addition to Google Classroom. See daily Google Classroom updates for further information.
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
For other Home Learning Help, it’s worth checking our general Home Learning pages on this website.