The Annual Governor’s Report is attached at the bottom of this page. The report covers the last academic year. If you would like a hard copy of the report, please enquire at the school office.
The report’s content includes (but is not limited to):
- Details of the members of governing body;
- A full financial statement outlining school income and expenditure;
- Steps taken by the governing body to develop or strengthen the school’s links with the community (including links with the police);
- Information relating to targets for improvements set by the governing body and for reducing the level of unauthorised absences;
- A summary of any review and resulting action carried out by the governing body in respect of any polices or strategies adopted by them;
- A statement on the curriculum and organisation of education and teaching methods at the school, including details of any special arrangements in the curriculum or otherwise for particular categories of pupils, including those with a statement of special educational needs;
- The use of the Welsh language in the school by pupils of all age groups;
- A statement on the provision of toilet facilities at the school for pupils registered at the school and the arrangements in place for cleaning such toilet facilities.
The full report can be downloaded here – Annual Governors Report 2014-2015